• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Itemeditor 0.5 Issue dat & spr

FieryDragon

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've tried to get the itemeditor 0.5 of Mignari working yet it gives the error pluginone.dll or one of its dependencies are not loading. I checked the XML and settings file of which I can't see any fix to this at the moment. I'm mainly trying to get a 8.00 dat&spr / client into its preferences although it says its an unsupported version. It can make sense if it is really required from the PluginOne.dll that isnt loading and the XML showing the 8.00 to 8.55.

As an addition it says jitDebugging should be set to true, where to find this is an issue for me. I tried the windir > machine.config to enable this, it just doesn't have any specific line throughout that matches it nor any to enable or set to true.

Can someone guide me how to fix this and be able to get my 8.00 client folder to function in itemeditor 0.5?

If any additional information is required, let me know please.

Greetings,

FieryDragon

Check if you have the same properties set in preferences as in the .dat file.

ydY6qIZ.png

Try check in file PluginOne.xml
Lua:
<client version="800" description="Client 8.00" otbversion="7" datsignature="467FD7E6" sprsignature="467F9E74"/>
datsignature="467FD7E6" sprsignature="467F9E74"
The signature in your .spr and .dat files should be identical to the one in the XML file, but written in bytes in reverse order.
You can check this with any HEX editor.

For example my .dat for 8.54
WLMVNHZ.png

Try check in file PluginOne.xml
Lua:
<client version="800" description="Client 8.00" otbversion="7" datsignature="467FD7E6" sprsignature="467F9E74"/>
datsignature="467FD7E6" sprsignature="467F9E74"
The signature in your .spr and .dat files should be identical to the one in the XML file, but written in bytes in reverse order.
You can check this with any HEX editor.

For example my .dat for 8.54
WLMVNHZ.png
Checked and double checked to be sure. It seems to be correct as of the .spr and .dat signatures in bytes in reverse order. (Thank you, didn't know this yet)

Also due the following error shown about PluginOne.dll not loading:

1705231663841.png
I've tried enabling the Just-In-Time debugger, although it didn't change much nor my attempt with Visual Studio since my knowledge isn't that great yet. I'll look more into debugging later today however.

If u have more advice or ways to fix it, I'd appreciate it greatly.

No I haven't turned on Object Builder while using or going to use the item editor.
Post automatically merged:

Addition to the post above, getting this text on trying to debug..

No clue how to get this solved and what they explain exactly.

1705251512667.png

Last edited:
Back