• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Items animation speed?

marek12

Available for sprite works
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone know where to fin the line that changes the speed of animation in items?
I am working on 8.6 and have added items from tibia 12, but the animations are so slow.
What I mean is if I added an teleport sprite from newest tibia, it has 12 animations and in game they are changing every second instead of some milliseconds.

game.cpp

if(version >= 1050) {
enableFeature(Otc::GameEnhancedAnimations);
}

change

if(version <= 1050) {
}

game.cpp

if(version >= 1050) {
}

change

if(version <= 1050) {
}
I dont have this line in game.cpp
Post automatically merged:

if(const Player* destPlayer = creature->getPlayer()) { ss << std::endl << "IP: " << convertIPAddress(destPlayer->getIP()); #if CLIENT_VERSION_MIN != CLIENT_VERSION_MAX ss << ", Client: " << target->getClientVersion();

This is what I got with "version" in it

also im using custom 8.60 client, not OTclient

I dont have this line in game.cpp

if(const Player* destPlayer = creature->getPlayer()) { ss << std::endl << "IP: " << convertIPAddress(destPlayer->getIP()); #if CLIENT_VERSION_MIN != CLIENT_VERSION_MAX ss << ", Client: " << target->getClientVersion();

This is what I got with "version" in it

also im using custom 8.60 client, not OTclient

its impossible with cipsoft client

basically the question is, is it possible to speed-up animations for items when using customised 8.60 client? :D
also is it possible to increase the outfit limit? (changing just MAX_OUTFIT_NUMBER = 25 in cpp doesnt work)

there got to be a way to speed these clients up i have seen server that has it done.
may be because of otclient.
I am not an expert of this, this is because I asked. but I see that otclient can speed up effect animations, soI assume that it can also speed up items animations.

Back