• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Items charges are forced to 1 (TFS 1.4)

• Thread starter Deleted member 210450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 210450

Hello ;)

I just discovered weird problem. Items that have charges, despite having correct value in items.xml, in game have always 1 charge.

Code:
    <item id="2170" article="a" name="silver amulet">
        <attribute key="weight" value="500" />
        <attribute key="slotType" value="necklace" />
        <attribute key="charges" value="200" />
        <attribute key="showcharges" value="1" />
        <attribute key="absorbPercentEarth" value="10" />
        <attribute key="showattributes" value="1" />
    </item>
You see a silver amulet (protection earth +10%) that has 1 charge left.

And it has really 1 charge (disappears after being used).

It applies to amulets (stone skin, silver, etc.) but also rings (might ring) - so far i've checked. It's weird because i have actually clean TFS 1.4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
How are you obtaining the item?

If you spawn it in with your gm you need to specify the charges. /i might ring, 20
You need to specify the charges for scripts too, I think the xml only applies to items placed with the map editor and/or monster loot. player:addItem(2164,20)
How are you obtaining the item?

If you spawn it in with your gm you need to specify the charges. /i might ring, 20
You need to specify the charges for scripts too, I think the xml only applies to items placed with the map editor and/or monster loot. player:addItem(2164,20)

Last edited:
Solution
Back