• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items.otb for protocol 8.1

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Here's the official items.otb for protocol 8.1, credits to mips_act.

Wuuhu :D

Now i'm just waiting when you'll update TFS to latest OpenTibia revision :) (no-pvp zones etc)

Doesn't work for me, and when I open it with the item editor, it just exports 2 items. lol

"Unable to load items (otb). Continue - Cancel"

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me, and when I open it with the item editor, it just exports 2 items. lol

"Unable to load items (otb). Continue - Cancel"

You have to update graphics.dat.

Could somebody explain to me how to make my map 8.0 -> 8.1 and update my items.otb ? Thanks in advance :)

Replace the items.otb in your server\data\items folder and your mapeditor folder with the one you've downloaded here, then open your map with the mapeditor and save it again. Now your map is ready for 8.1.

(atleast this has worked with the previous patches)

You have to update graphics.dat.

I updated it from SimOne's original post, and it still shows 2 items (so the server isn't able to load items.otb yet):

attachment.php

Attachments

i get everything but the new weapons and armors, just like i did with the old .otb

Back