• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

items.xml 8.54 zao

shawntio

Reaction score
Hi i tried to import zao to my server but it didn't work so i imported my map to zao and it, Worked! But when i started my server it says in console faild to create item the cordinates example
faild to create item x-xxx, y-xxx, z -zzz,
something wrong with the items.xml? or items.otb?
i use remeres 2.0 latest ver

please help me really need your help :) Thanks!

sorry for my bad eng

Last edited:
you can use items.otb of RME with TFS :p
but you must change its version header in notepad from 20 to 16

i use frankfarmer realmap project, but how do i change the version? i didn't really understand what you were talking about Cykotitan :p

Replace <server folder>/data/items/items.otb with %PROGRAMFILES%/Remere's Map Editor/data/854/items.otb :p

didn't work error in console, (error - items::loadfromotb) another (client) version of items.otb is required. > Error: unable to load items <OTB>!) i did exactly as you said just i did copy the items.otb from remeres mapeditor map 854 replaced it with the items.otb in my server folder ;S

Back