• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint I've been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did I'm sure he wouldn't post to unban him, right?..

No. Why should i? its only 9€ to get premium , its nothing

You reversed the payment yesterday, see case #PP-001-214-446-985 on PayPal.

I've hope you guys are kidding? I bought premium yesterday & now banned? Whats going on here? Unban & Banning me for non reason.. Shiit man! You should take care of this forum, before all leave, you have been so corrupted last time Talaturen

You were the source for the leak of revision 4159 from our private subversion a few hours ago, I don't even need to send you the link because you know what I'm talking about. Everyone is not leaving, it might look like that to you because you and everyone else who choose to side with VAPus are being banned for violating our rules (e.g. leaking private material from our subversion, spamming the board with VAPus links, bypassing censored word).

Would you think it's ok if I started posting items from VAPus store for free on OtLand? It would destroy everyones confidence in stian, no one would trust him anymore to upload their files to his store. A difference between me and stian is that I'm not sinking to that level (yet, and hopefully I will never have to), and I will not start violating copyright laws just because he does. If you don't think it would be ok for me to post items from VAPus store for free on OtLand, then I suggest you to start thinking. If you do think it's ok, then just go back VAPus and don't ever come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.