• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I've run in to trouble, Need help fast...

rockydog

.:°/Hobby-mapper\°:.
Reaction score
Hi... I've wanted to start my serv, but i keep running in to this line in the end:
FATAL: Header information is outdated. Code: 4
Please could someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong, and what I have to do to get this to work.:(

//A Desperate member of Otland (rocky)

Is that all the errors that appear? If there are more, please post them so that we can actually help you. Also, you could try checking your config.lua to see if everything is correct.

Yes, that's the whole error. And it's there because either your items.otb is outdated, or your map is not the same version as the server supports. (8.22 most likely)

im realy noob at this but it says header outdated that meens maybee ur serverfile is outdated too old or something it must bee in my opinion thats just a guess
it must bee some files that are outdated too sry didnt read all thread /BaZZe

try checking that your map, items.otb and otfiles are all for the same version. If it still gives same error, try using another kind of files.

Regards,
Arlianin

Back