• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IXODUS BAN

nikadao1

Reaction score
Hello. I'm writing a post here because I will probably get banned from the IXODUS FORUM after writing the truth.
My main point is that 80% of people use the Auto sio/Anti Paral bot there.
When reporting these people, no one gets banned, only me. And my main point is that people can't cope with two people and they come with 10 people to disturb us, if they can't do anything, they record videos to ban us and they use anti-paralysis themselves.

Hello. I'm writing a post here because I will probably get banned from the IXODUS FORUM after writing the truth.
When reporting these people, no one gets banned, only me. And my main point is that people can't cope with two people and they come with 10 people to disturb us, if they can't do anything, they record videos to ban us and they use anti-paralysis themselves.
Who cares
Should we find the owner of the server in reallife and punch him?
Leave the server and everything should be fine

You were banned just as everyone else who break rules, and your banishment is not also first... you can check daily banned character for same behaviour as hou on the following link:
Ixodus - Bans (https://www.ixodus.net/character/bans)

Who cares
Should we find the owner of the server in reallife and punch him?
Leave the server and everything should be fine
He was banned for repeatedly breaking rules on ourserver and forum for spreading such trash conspyracy theories that "only" him is being banned so he came here (like it anything changes) to cry thinking he'll be unbanned or whatever.

Imagine coming to OTLand and complaining about being banned on a random OT.

It's a forum dude, not a dispute resolution service. You probably broke their rules and got banned for it. A little tip from me, don't break a server's rules and you should be ok.

It's a forum dude, not a dispute resolution service. You probably broke their rules and got banned for it. A little tip from me, don't break a server's rules and you should be ok.
They always do this kind of stuff like they can change anything. It's one bunch of players coming to troll/spam here everytime they been banned. Well at least free advert.

Thank you so very much for this information, could not imagine living without this knowledge.

Easter Bunny Cat GIF

You were banned just as everyone else who break rules, and your banishment is not also first... you can check daily banned character for same behaviour as hou on the following link:
Ixodus - Bans (https://www.ixodus.net/character/bans)

He was banned for repeatedly breaking rules on ourserver and forum for spreading such trash conspyracy theories that "only" him is being banned so he came here (like it anything changes) to cry thinking he'll be unbanned or whatever.
Just explain that if I send reports, you don't give a damn and people run on casta with AUTO SIO / ANTY PARALYZ

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność
Post automatically merged:

And in this situation, one person definitely has all the knights lined up. I don't mean that I got banned, but that when I report it and do gyazo, no one gets banned.

Last edited:
These kinds of discussions should really be taken to either their Server Discord or their Server Forum, it has no use here, we don't see any evidence of your claims about this server, so what good would this bring to the OTLand forum?

Stories without backing up proof are just stories anyone can write about any server they are playing.
Fairytales until you can deliver proof.

Seems like you are just here to steam off your frustration, fishing for problems, but it will not bear any fruit, so better to stop wasting the forums resources by complaining here, there is nobody who will even roll an eye over this, and you'll be wasting both your own and other peoples time with it.
You will get a good chuckle from some OTLand members, but as you can see, you will just make yourself look like a fool.🤔

Back