• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[JAPAN] [7.6] PEORA - SINCE JULY 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Red! I hope you have time to come join us soon, a lot of updates and improvements!

o06yWlS.png

No, although that was one of the over 10 maps, including real (note Folda on the lower right) that were conglomerated into a very large map, with close to 300 quests. All maps were freely available on these forums or were permitted via friends. On each map as well, in addition to the quests added, spawns, layout, and various other features have been adjusted. For the full map, (above is only one piece), please look here:

Peora - OpenTibia

Have fun!

Good rpg oldschool server, indeed :) No need much ppls, if smbd is interested more in rpg aspect.
Anyway, if anyone would like to start the game together and together explore, msg me

It has been a while since updating on these forums, but the latest map is below, and the exp rates have been lowered slightly.

rvNuj6W.jpg

There were many updates and changes, so be sure to check the news records on the webpage:

Peora - OpenTibia

Have fun!

im coming back (even tho i didnt started for good).
to be honest, had no time irl, but now its time for deep hibernation during winter >:)

Sorry for the delay itoxblade! Yes, it is hosted in Japan. The map is quite large, but not all continents are immediately available to visit; some require solving a puzzle or such.
Have fun, and happy 2019 to all!

Yes, and I already use Bootcamp which is the best method for that but sometimes when I am for example editing a video on a Mac software I would like to make some runes at the same time.

It's more a thing of comfort.

Last edited:
i used to play this server. might give it a new chance if owner fix the lag for Europe

Yes, and I already use Bootcamp which is the best method for that but sometimes when I am for example editing a video on a Mac software I would like to make some runes at the same time.

It's more a thing of comfort.

Apparently there is a program called "Parallels" for Mac, that allows you to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.