• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[JAPAN] [7.6] PEORA - SINCE JULY 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, unfortunately it tent to use much more resources (which is not a real issue with Tibia) and that programs tent to crash unexpectedly, so a native version would be appreciated.

I appreciate your help anyways!

No idea why ppl dont play it.
Its much better version of 7.4 servers out there, a bit better rates after lvl 130+. a lot of quests and huge land.
In caves you can find Botters(mob) and train on it. Cool custom weapons and eq, better dmg on knights and paladins.
Stable server and good ping.
Why to play shitty 7.4 servers that die in 2 weeks?

Attachments

No idea why ppl dont play it.
If this was introduced in '05/'06, it would be populated. But it's 2019 already and there are better servers/games out there.
I would love to play, but, for me I get too bored really quickly with the same 'old thing'. Sorry, the server is really good though.

Bump, just started and I have SO missed theese kinds of servers! IGN Norsken, cya there!

Bump, just started and I have SO missed theese kinds of servers! IGN Norsken, cya there!
Welcome! We have a close community there. If you have lags just download pingzapper proxy and enjoy the server) If you go to sircera city and head north in a troll cave there is a mob botter you can train on

I can assure everyone the community is close and I am having blast, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.