• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[JAVA] Quick Website Faker

STiX

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
PHP:
javascript:if(document.body.contentEditable){if(document.body.contentEditable=='false'){document.body.contentEditable='true';}else{document.body.contentEditable='false';}}else{if(document.designMode=='on'){document.designMode='off';}else{document.designMode='on';}}void 0;

Use it as a bookmark or URL for quick webpage (client side) editing.
Fake screenshots or make your naive friend think you've wrecked his MySpace.

.smile. rep plx

Attachments

Other cool things:
Browser Java
PHP:
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

VBS Scripts (disable by closing Wscript.exe process)
PHP:
MsgBox "WARNING: Coffee-cup holder is broken!",64,"Coffee"
Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7" )
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection

While(true)
Randomize 
Upperlimit = colCDROMs.Count - 1
Lowerlimit = 0
Rom=Int((upperlimit - lowerlimit + 1)*Rnd() + lowerlimit)
colCDROMs.Item(Rom).Eject
Wend

CMD/BATCH FILE
PHP:
@echo off
title Reformatting C
color 17
cd C:\Windows\system32
:LOOP
dir
ping -n %1 127.0.0.1 > NUL 2>&1
GOTO LOOP

Last edited:
Thanks.
Ofc, you could always do it the old fashion way. Export as HTML and edit, but personally I use it as a bookmark for a quick way to delete advertisements for printing and copying.
Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I very sneakily updated it to a toggle version instead of only just enabling the editing. Re-enter the line to disable editing now.

[EDIT]
Meh, screw the Java now.
May as well share a few small things.

My school's network proxy blocks the phrases 'prox*', 'unblock*' and several others making it pretty difficult to circumvent it.
So I've gotten into the habit of entering direct IPs into my URL bar. Smart Andrew C. has now disabled that too.
Hopefully, direct IPs in hex will take him a while to figure out :) http:// 0x(hex1).0x(hex2).0x(hex3).0x(hex4) etc.

I actually used to work as the school's network administrator for my traineeship. I didn't wish to screw things up, but I dare say this leavers/muck-up day will be a memorable one.

Last edited:
I find Google Chrome is good for relatively seamless editing.
Ofc, HTML and CSS editing would be more efficient - but slower.

Oh, and remember to re-enter it to close the editing option.
That way it works just like a real website and looks like it too - except your edits if too obvious.

haha awesome, also would u like to explain the hex ip a bit more, through here or pm. I too have a very strict filter. Repped

It's not Java, it's a javascript.
Javascript shouldn't be confused with Java.

Two very different things.

Back