• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Jerop's Services

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm a software engineer fourth year at engineering faculty. Since ten years i am working at 860 version. I have a big database of maps / scripts / websites.
I have contributed in making new scripts such as (Depot Password - Death tiles - Mount system for 860-Anti push max (ELFBOT/ Magebot) ).
My service :-
1- Creating a server from zero on your opinion Cost Start from 50 Euro Depend on What you need to Do.
2- Make lua scripts starts (10 Euro)
3- Make C++ Systems starts (25 Euro)
4- Editing Layouts Or make Php pages starts (25euro).
5- Create Custom clients (10 euros )

I accept any linux source.
But at windows 0.4 only.
website-LUA accept any windows / linux

How does I work ?

-if I accept your job i will start it on my test VPS
-you check your work online and test everything
-you will pay the full amount we agreement on it.
-you get your work.

Discord:JerOp#6712

Last edited:
I'm a software engineer fourth year at engineering faculty. Since ten years i am working at 860 version. I have a big database of maps / scripts / websites. I have contributed in making new scripts such as (Depot Password - Death tiles - Mount system for 860-Anti push max (ELFBOT/ Magebot) ).
My service :-
1- Creating a server from zero on your opinion Cost Start from 50 Euro Depend on What you need to Do.
2- Make lua scripts starts (10 Euro)
3- Make C++ Systems starts (25 Euro)
4- Editing Layouts Or make Php pages starts (25euro).
5- Create Custom clients (10 euros )

Discord:JerOp#6712
Mount system for 860 where is that system? D: can't find it

Mount system for 860 where is that system? D: can't find it
my system work for otcv8 and disable in normal client between normal client will work normal without debug .

Recommended!

Constructive critcism:
+Very skilled & fast. (PHP & SQL)
+Takes on a job he actually can finish.
+A perfectionist. (Hes with you until you're 100% satisfied)
+Good at keeping up communication.
+Customer-oriented. (proffesional)
-English semi-bad(probably not main language however, so its understandable).

Working with him right now and looks great on how its coming, website btw!
+REP

Last edited:
Just finished with jerOp, really good job and really up to expectations! Recommended 100%

Recommended as Webdesigner
We cooperated for a while and I have no objections. :D

Very helpful, always stays until everything is fixed and also checks that all is working correclty.
Recommended! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Shame on you, you recolored and used my buttons for your project(donate, download client) and i see many more smaller things, please don't steal stuff - MAKE YOUR OWN GRAPHICS.
First of all i don't know what is your project name or website .
Second:- I already make my own graphic / layout but my client asking me with ui photo as you see here
Third :- If someone asks me to design like other website then I make pictures or I don't add pictures if he need a like photos or ask him for provide me with them . because I don't hack or/scam others drawing .This for Morals of my religion and copy rights of others.
Fourth:- we make a some changes in the graphics after all i upload the img. BTW It's show of my programming skills not Others Works.

Second:- I already make my own graphic / layout but my client asking me with ui photo as you see here
Your client is a thief and im not talking about the fact he sended you stolen graphics, im talking about the fact of YOU presenting YOUR work with stolen graphics...
You can send him photos on private message, don't post your work with stolen stuff on public forum...

Your client is a thief and im not talking about the fact he sended you stolen graphics, im talking about the fact of YOU presenting YOUR work with stolen graphics...
You can send him photos on private message, don't post your work with stolen stuff on public forum...
How would he know if its stolen or not? R u dumb?

Back