• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Jerop's Services

uhh goodness that i saw this thread this guy was trying to sell me a code and the said that it wil took him 7 to 10 days to create it dxdd it was add virtual inventory to monster so they can wear the items that monster will drop on death, ofc this will increase defense or strenght in monster who are wearing carrying these items+ create loot on rebirth( like on rl)
are you able to do this ? and how much would it cost something like this? @Syiko

aside how much this would cost?
"They could cast all their attacks on the same interval.
Ranged monsters execute actions every 1 seconds at a distance, as well as take an extra attack while stepping. Because of this, they are more likely to combo/spam attacks while running towards/away from you!
If monsters are in melee range, they will revert to casting spells every 2 seconds."
7FAEF751-394B-4C56-92A9-133F53D612FB.jpeg
Just an idiot can’t write english properly said im not capable of coding while he was learning from me do you want chats for how much i was explaining to him?🤣🤣🤣 this community is a great joke, how many of my free codes areyou using before accusing me with scam or incapability 🤣

Note; first screenshot shows that im working with multiple clients and in providing high quality products so i don’t care about your task :).

Second screenshot showing i was learning that guy and even helping him in my code that i paid for 🤣 if i found whatsapp chat i would send you a bunch

Attachments

• A17C2BE2-A2DA-4F59-989B-D2857CD0A932.png
    A17C2BE2-A2DA-4F59-989B-D2857CD0A932.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
uhh goodness that i saw this thread this guy was trying to sell me a code and the said that it wil took him 7 to 10 days to create it dxdd it was add virtual inventory to monster so they can wear the items that monster will drop on death, ofc this will increase defense or strenght in monster who are wearing carrying these items+ create loot on rebirth( like on rl)
are you able to do this ? and how much would it cost something like this? @Syiko

aside how much this would cost?
"They could cast all their attacks on the same interval.
Ranged monsters execute actions every 1 seconds at a distance, as well as take an extra attack while stepping. Because of this, they are more likely to combo/spam attacks while running towards/away from you!
If monsters are in melee range, they will revert to casting spells every 2 seconds."
The first script of generate loot when monster load and take the arms of the items add to the monster defense I did a job like it in hours like 6 months ago or something the payment was by hour and it was in old engine too. about the distance I didn't read out this part in the source but if you interest you can msg me in discord. Found this photos VV in discord
unknown (15).png
unknown (16).png

Second screenshot showing i was learning that guy and even helping him in my code that i paid for 🤣 if i found whatsapp chat i would send you a bunch
Learning me how fun is it(Just following your way to think to make this stupid boss room).note:- I will make a big Tower mobs system soon I will show you it . I will upload my little last work to show you the difference between us like the difference between the sky and the Earth.
I will upload a picture with the sending today.

Last edited:
The first script of generate loot when monster load and take the arms of the items add to the monster defense I did a job like it in hours like 6 months ago or something the payment was by hour and it was in old engine too. about the distance I didn't read out this part in the source but if you interest you can msg me in discord. Found this photos VV in discord
View attachment 71914
View attachment 71913

Learning me how fun is it(Just following your way to think to make this stupid boss room).note:- I will make a big Tower mobs system soon I will show you it . I will upload my little last work to show you the difference between us like the difference between the sky and the Earth.
I will upload a picture with the sending today.
I don’t care about the idiot competition in your head i just want my refund back so i don’t need to open this website again 🤣 so just send it and i will write in my bio “Syiko is the best coder in the universe” does that makes you feel calm? Just send my money back because i don’t want to be on this forum by anyway i did my part and sent information and so on the rest on you

The refund Has been Done.
Pay the deposit to him who deposited it with you, and do not betray him who betrayed you.

IMG-20221124-WA0022.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Recovery Items system made on 4 years database of player items depot inbox and houses for 150-300 player (150mb )
recovery items from offline / online player
here recovery items from houses.
Note:- This system work for any char in account can back items and the two chars are in one account
how is the system work :-
unknown.png
unknown (1).pngunknown (2).png
Now it is working in a big server 150 -300 player ++

Last edited:
Please read my replies lmao 🤣🤣

ROASTED🥴
Your replies of denying and then me posting proof? Yeah I've read them, do you want to clean up or nah if you have to pay back what you owe?

Want me to post our discord discussion as well since i bet you will deny it was unique to me now?
Post automatically merged:

thefuck.pngevidencemorepng.pngmorevi.png

Last edited:
View attachment 71909
Just an idiot can’t write english properly said im not capable of coding while he was learning from me do you want chats for how much i was explaining to him?🤣🤣🤣 this community is a great joke, how many of my free codes areyou using before accusing me with scam or incapability 🤣

Note; first screenshot shows that im working with multiple clients and in providing high quality products so i don’t care about your task :).

the problem boy, is that it's not me boy hahaha XD FACEPALM you get confused, i'm glad that i didn't deal with you

Attachments

I need change this script - look:
How much is it ?
pm me in my discord for more details : JerOp#6712

Bounty System OTCLIENTV8 Module
Images Removed due to Client Request
Will Be uploaded after His lanuch​

Back