• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JESTER! I'm not an damn Virus sender!

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Omfg, I hear everywere that you tell people I send viruses... omg..

I whould never in any fantasies try to send viruses to anyone, that I made an thread about Aztra Release and the engiine continued an trojan was nothing I knewd! Eighter Avast, Nod32, F Secure, or Norman gave any kind of errors about the server!

and beside that, you gave me an warning, I removed the engiine and uploaded the data folder insteed into "Maps".. then suddenly I got Permament Banned.. I didn't send any more Viruses...

The thing was I got punished without done anything, seince I got an warning and didn't do anything else..

include, you, Jester, claimed me to Thief your scripts and then post them as mine.. you realy pissing me off.. I spent 5 years with that project, and got retierd from Aztra and was going to release it..

Happy New Year, Eh?

about that bann, I have in my mailbox that you gave me a warning, thats one proof I don't deserve banishment.. and back to line 1 I didn't know it, 4 programs didn't react on it!

I don't care about my other username.. But I want you to stop call me a bloody virus uploader! I have help alot of people in otland, I making scripts for alot of people, and none of them have get any viruses,

I don't have anything else to say, just that this realy SUX!

include, master-M said I deserv it, without know anything about how it went..

as moderators you should help people get know about hidden trjoans etc.. not just banish everyone before know how the trojan end up there!

if a brand new user upload something with viruses inside its mabey more "banishable", but I have been member for long, and helped people alot seince I came here, -.- realy thanks for my bann

By banish everyone upload something with hidden stuffs get banned, none will upload anything seince even the most popular people here can fail to find an hidden trojan!

Back