• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jester's map competition - Temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Welcome to my very first map competition. It consist on building a temple at your like. It can be on a desert city, snow, jungle or any other. The deadline will be on Monday, 20 April 22:00 CET.

To join this competition, please post in this thread and I will add you on the list below. If you will participate, then please follow some rules to avoid the disqualification.

To finish the picture, the deadline is on 21th April at 22:00 CET.

1.-
Maximum 2 pictures by contestant.
2.- Do not use photoshop for editing the picture,
just for small effects like stroke.
3.- Don't ask people to vote for you.
4.- Don't vote for yourself when the poll will be added.

| Contestants |
1.- makr0mango
2.- Donio
3.- Neon
4.- Doom Drummer
5.- Sharp
6.- Xenios

There is no contestants limit, so please feel free to join. When a contestant will finish his work, his name will get underlined.

Last edited:
I remember you that today at 22:00 CET, is the deadline to join the competition and not to finish the picture. And to finnish the picture, the deadline is on Tuesday, 21 April at 22:00 CET.

Ok, so from now on you got 24h to finnish the map and send me the picture. Voting will start tomorrow about 22:30 - 23:00 CET.

Aff, you said today was Voting :<!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back