• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Job application

Onizuka

Reaction score
Right, i was just checking through net to find the right web-site to make an application to MCdonalds in UK, and this is what i found..I lold so hard

This is an actual job application from a 17 year old boy to McDonalds, and he got the job for being so honest and funny.

Name: *******

Sex: Not yet I'm saving myself for the right person.

Desired position: Company's President/Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

Desired Salary: $185,000 a year plus stock option and should it not work out - a Michael Ovitz style severance package. Seriously, make an offer and we can haggle.

Education: Yes

Last position held: Target for middle management hostility.

Salary: Less than I am worth.

Most notable achievement: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it pads.

Reason for leaving: It sucked.

Hours available to work: Any.

Preferred hours: 1.30 - 3.30pm (with 1/2 hour lunch break). Monday ,
Tuesday & Thursday only.

Do you have any special skills? Yes, but they're better suited to a more
intimate environment.

May we contact your current employer - If I had one, would I be here?

Do you have any physical conditions that would prohibit you from lifting up to 50 lbs? Of what?

Do you have a car - I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

Have you received any special awards or recognition? I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstake.

Do you smoke? On the job - no, during breaks yes.

What would you like to be doing in five years? - Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy sexy super model blonde, who thinks I am the best thing since sliced bread. - There again I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE? - Yes, Absolutely.

Sign Here: Aries.

This guy who made the application made my day so hard rofl :p

Back