• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster JoB

Tiliom

Reaction score
I can make Gamemaster on Your Ot!

I play 1 year Ot and 1 Year Gm/Tutor/Mapper

What can I do to help the server?

1. Stop all MCer's in there place
2. Punish Botter's Severely
3. Report Bugs
4. Find botter's very well
5. Find MCer's very well
6. I processing rule violation report's in between certain time's of the day, so that it doesn't get delayed.
7. I help all who post in Help-Chat
8. I am fairly leaniant on name's such as "Booger" for example, this would not be against the rule's, and would not deserve a bannishment, but something like "Nazi Ruler", and/or "Adolf Hitler", or "Hitler" deserve an instant name change, and if found again with the same IP will be banned for 1 day tops.
9.Mapping some Hunting Place

Msn : [email protected]
Message Me ..

Tiliom~~ :thumbup:

I can make Gamemaster on Your Ot!

I play 1 year Ot and 1 Year Gm/Tutor/Mapper

What can I do to help the server?

1. Stop all MCer's in there place
2. Punish Botter's Severely
3. Report Bugs
4. Find botter's very well
5. Find MCer's very well
6. I processing rule violation report's in between certain time's of the day, so that it doesn't get delayed.
7. I help all who post in Help-Chat
8. I am fairly leaniant on name's such as "Booger" for example, this would not be against the rule's, and would not deserve a bannishment, but something like "Nazi Ruler", and/or "Adolf Hitler", or "Hitler" deserve an instant name change, and if found again with the same IP will be banned for 1 day tops.
9.Mapping some Hunting Place

Msn : [email protected]
Message Me ..

Tiliom~~ :thumbup:

to find some1 whos using mc is the same like stop them lol? well 4. lol who cares about botters? They get soon pwnd by other people so?

7. well thats a good idea but 12 of 100 players are using the help channel... and the owner can it do himself or his tutors..

First of all, you need to learn english if you want to be a gamemaster on such an OpenTibiaServer...

{thread rate?}
[2/5!] that's a stupid idea...you should join some ots and make some level etc. and then you should ask for a tutor.. maybe after 1 week you could ask for a gamemaster or community manager access...

my opinion isn't badly....

..it's just the truth:thumbup:

Back