• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jokes xD HAHAHA

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
Tell your jokes here in this thread so people can laugh little :D hehe xD

Kypervits

-Waiter, why it is called here the right of "robber stew"?
- Wait until you get the bill
Hehe ^^ Another one

Two friends sat and talked
- Today I have really bad luck!
- Why do they?
- Yes, for the first time I came to work on time!
- It's not bad luck?
- Well, my boss had overslept!

haha

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

;):p

Here's another one for the road ;)

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

Here's another one for the road ;)

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

Hahaha!! HAHAH!

you've been very naughty, now go to my room, and wait for me ;-D

-----------------------------------
trick me,lick me,hold me,kiss me,touch me tease me come and please me :) :) :) :)
---------------------------------
is planning to hold down my liver and rape it with beer ;)
------------------------------------------------------------
is hearing that drugs cause amnesia, and... and... and... and other things,,, But I can't remember!!

---------------------------------------------------
I don't believe in taking drugs, or drinking too much. I also don't believe in multicoloured flying elephants, So why the HECK r they in my kitchen?
------------------------------------------------------
Seriously? You think you can play me like that? Don't forget I heard lots, saw plenty and I remember everything! Don't give me a reason to start telling it too.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm not just any bitch, I'm THEE bitch & that's MS BITCH to you!
------------------------------------------------------------

loves you more than all the stars in the sky... you know who you are x <3 x

hihi?:p

Gemo, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there's a difference between jokes and quotes. :blink:

Back