• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Just A Noob To WHole ot creating

lacoste_lad_2k8

Reaction score
OK as i said am noob i know and understand most basic but my problem is i need to be able to make my own items and edit there pics so i can make better images and new types of armor and also need to be able to edit items stats ie.. so when im wearing whole dragon set that i plan to make you recieve a 15+% defense against fire damage please also need help with mapping i can map alot my self i know and understand mapping but looking for peoples input see most ppls create servers for just what they like to have in game want to intregate peoples ideas in my ot so anyone pls just leave wee reply if anyone can help be great ..... and o yeah i read tutorials on how to set up mysql but really unsure is there anyone that could help too cos if i am able to get tfs server i think i could then purchase a dedicated server to hold about 5k players easy got bit cash liening round and my brother asked me to start ot made lan one and decided that i could do it and if servers get large enough ill even think about make it as large as rl tibia but need help !!:D

Back