• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just starting

swashed

Reaction score
I’m working on a 7.6 map with simones map editor. This is some basic basic shit. I am editing the original yurots map to make it more pvp-centric.

At the moment, I’ve just removed all PZ and stated connecting parts of town together in order to create a more tense pvp environment.

Right now I’m just adding obstacles, windows in walls, stairs to tops of areas. Basically making it like a fps game map.

any suggestions on how to make it really good for pvp? I’ll share more images here as I improve

Attachments

RME and SME works on every server, it doesn't matter which one you use.
It does matter, if he is using some ancient releases like original Yurots he need .otx maps, that can't be made on RME.

so when you done making on rme use simeone's open and then save .otmb as .otx
It is worth working on rme as You will learn faster and it'll be easier.
Just before You make tons of work test if it'd be working :)

I think You should make some loops from city paths, that would end in temple/depo but lead to places that player must go like exp or shop

but also You would need some dead ends with 2/3 tiles wide so one could try to make a tram and one could try to escape

I think it is worth puting long obstacle so shooters could hit from the other side but allowing other people to just make larger distance and avoid attack

I think that some labirynth of stairs would be cool, with 4/5 entrances/escapes you would just need to fit it on buildings outside like narrow wooden pathway on 2nd floor.

There should be additional underground paths to get close to depo/ shops in many ways

and there should be also some path/parts inside buildings

maybe there could be 1x1 protection zone places close to statue or fountain but just a few so they all could be blocked or with narrow path to them so it chould be magic walled

If You have city walls, make many enterances and many escapes, but at some point make just path splitting into two (higher and lower grounds and then connect together so groups of people could fight and have opportunity to overtake escaping person.

Maybe escape path could be over this violet flames (idremeber if they were on 7.6) or shooting towers

Maybe it is worth adding few teleports? that'd save ass^^

I’m working on a 7.6 map with simones map editor. This is some basic basic shit. I am editing the original yurots map to make it more pvp-centric.

At the moment, I’ve just removed all PZ and stated connecting parts of town together in order to create a more tense pvp environment.

Right now I’m just adding obstacles, windows in walls, stairs to tops of areas. Basically making it like a fps game map.

any suggestions on how to make it really good for pvp? I’ll share more images here as I improve
Is this Map the Original Yurots 7.6? In case it is could you share the map?

Back