• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just wondering.

Jiraiya

Reaction score
well.. cause usually it takes some time till the svn makes the items.otb(new ones).. so I was wondering if anyone here knows how to make it? + which program do I need to make it?

It's easy to make it (just change graphics.dat to new signature values), and press on the menuitem: "add missing ID's", or w/e it's called, then you will have to fix several items because CipSoft changed some old ID's.

I recommend you to wait until it's commited in OpenTibia Subversion, otherwise your map might be destroyed if you update to official items.otb later.

It's easy to make it (just change graphics.dat to new signature values), and press on the menuitem: "add missing ID's", or w/e it's called, then you will have to fix several items because CipSoft changed some old ID's.

I recommend you to wait until it's commited in OpenTibia Subversion, otherwise your map might be destroyed if you update to official items.otb later.

I see... but it takes ages till the svn team does that lol :eek:
meh.. its just a testserver now i guess ill do it now k.. thanks alote

btw what do you mean by new signature values?

Last edited:
Back