• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kamasutra VS Rockers (OB)

haahhah I really don't understand why your so proud winning a battle with this HUGE team lol, anything else but a TOTAL victory in this case would be a huge failure

waste of forum space

lol?
Proud of that? ehm like 20~ agenst 10MAX? omfg as ztekarsven said waste of forum space. Talatured delete this thread! :D

sucks we didnt have cam when we fighted dracos team before rockers:p hilarious "battle" :blink:

Overpowered,ye, but still, got to give the Rockers credit for daring :p

Rockers don't deserve credits for daring lol, this is the first time they come to a Open Battle where they are less, that's true, but still they only sneak and hide.

oh u mean when u sneaked me with ur entire team and masslogged me? gg ;]

sucks we didnt have cam when we fighted dracos team before rockers:p hilarious "battle" :blink:

Well you pwned us so hard cuz dracos was commander(No comments about how bad he was) And cuz you came with 2 teams both teams more than our little one.

Yea, pro war ;)
See it:
carlindef.cam

Our team vs yours and others... Many of us died, but you had bigger waste ;P

Edit: aff ;[ movie broke xD But action was very good ;P

Last edited:
Back