• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Keep on keepin on

weedman420

Reaction score
im posting lots of screenies of my mapping lately to try to liven this forum up a bit, i don't see enough new threads of peoples mapping, so here are a few more of mine to try to inspire more of you guys out there to do more cool stuff, so i don't get so bored during the day. :p

anyways check these screenshots :thumbup:

The first one is an area on the edge of where i have yet to complete, as you can see the other side of the river is baron.

The second is a screenshot showing the temple you would spawn in if my map were a server, and you can see balcony pathways and alternate routes to the dp which is in the bottom left corner of the shot.

Attachments

• mountainscreeny7.jpg
    mountainscreeny7.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 23 · VirusTotal
  • botybotytemple.jpg
    botybotytemple.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 23 · VirusTotal
sorry for the double post, but heres 2 more.

The first one is an edit of the old teirm map, just to the south of the city, all of which has been greatly edited in my version.

The second is a small mountain scene mapped by a friend, Orkanite. To see more of his mapping look up "The Forgotten Faction Project"

Enjoy :D

Attachments

• mountainscreen8.jpg
    mountainscreen8.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal
  • mountainscreeny9.JPG
    mountainscreeny9.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 6 · VirusTotal
I like the first picture of the second post :p!

And your signature :D!!

ty akor, id like to see some of your work, post some screenshots please.

Back