• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Keeping your private chat channel clean from spellcasts

RunarM

Finally back
Reaction score
Have you noticed how when you're talking to someone in private, all your spells end up spamming the channel?
Well, this is the solution on how to make it so your spell hotkeys don't show up in your private message channels!

1. Open up your hotkeys (you can do it pressing Ctrl+K).
2. Before your spells put "#s".

For Example:
#s Exura
#s Exori Gran

Note: "#s" is the chat command for "say", it will say it in Default, and won't flood your private message channels.

I dont know if its here from before.

The space cant be there, you just do it after second or third letter, dont remember. Something like Ex Ura, just normal spaces between.

i havent tried yet but if this works its really good :D hate chating with friends during hunt and then some monsters come suddenly so i have to spamm exori vis or whatever then the chat is all messed up "/

also if you have a "selling" hotkey like this:

Buy all wolf/bear paws
Sell golden armor, dsm etc etc

you can put #y in front of it and it will automatically yell it...

Hmm ive watched a movie here is a screen

Doesnt rlly look like just one space ;p

neubitmapkv9.jpg

I have tried this now and its SOO nice :d chatting during hunts without fucking the priv msg channels is now possible again ^^

Back