• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kiltera = Hacked?!XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAHWIUAIWJAUWHAWUH

NOVINHA YOU DONT PAYED MY FREND SHAWAK AND HE HACKED YOU ITS YOUR FAULT!!!
AND ROBIN HACKED YOU TOO
HERE IS XROBINS VIDEO: YouTube - -Closed-

this video is bad...not worth to speak about!! sry!He just made some demons outside the dp yalahar -.-..xD

Just Kiltera Team and Shawak knows what rly happend...noone else know the true!;)..So everyone can say his history ;)

I can tell the true of the story, but now i playing wc3 (At lan) :).

PS: Novi~ please don't say all that this is my debt ;).

this video is bad...not worth to speak about!! sry!He just made some demons outside the dp yalahar -.-..xD

Dont Got so much time
But at the last moment I have the server still open
^^

noob wannabe hacker.
Its a shame that he calls himself that.

for 50euro I will hack him(the wannabe hacker. rox.

Soon enought, i guess you have noticed you cant connect to the website :p

In my opinion, Novinha (Owner of Kiltera) doesnt even deserve to be called the owner. He does nothing, I was going to script for his server and he didnt even know how to register scripts in the xml. Like

Code:
<action actionid="2000" event="script" value="quests/system.lua"/>

Its rather sad.

I didnt even told you i can? I paying my team for the work, i didnt even made the server for cash, i made it for let people have fun even if im noob at least i made out a good server.

In my opinion, Novinha (Owner of Kiltera) doesnt even deserve to be called the owner. He does nothing, I was going to script for his server and he didnt even know how to register scripts in the xml. Like

Code:
<action actionid="2000" event="script" value="quests/system.lua"/>

Its rather sad.

But this ot is still a nice ot ;)

The hacker must be retarded or maybe he didnt know what day he hacked the server >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back