• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom age - Test server / Teaser II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mock

Mock the bear (MTB)
Reaction score
Hello! Today we'll open a test server to test some of the game features. You will need download our client, and you can choose between a client with audio or without audio.

Date: Online now
Site: Kingdom Age Server - www.kingdom-age.net - This site its only for test server.

Download client links:

Closed to fix bugs!

Last edited:
Half of if is in Portuguese, everything they attempted to write in English is horribly wrong

Honestly.. I don't see anything special with this server, just a few changed Tibia scripts and sound

@Grehy
yes we are on test server, we will fix all ^^
thiss its our first test server

What do you mean "Only players"

@Sharp: WONT TAKE THAT LONG ON 0.03KB/S

What do you mean "Only players"

@Sharp: WONT TAKE THAT LONG ON 0.03KB/S

Suggestion, get a real ISP then. This server is really fun lol, I am playing it with a few friends and we plan on driving the BRs out even if its a BR server ;)

Gringos will prevail!

This server is really fun I must admit lol.
Gringo power ftw lol!

Well heres a few screenshots:

Here I was about to kill Syntax but some random guard came and killed me );
killcavitt.jpg

Some random pk
pksmildon.jpg

and more random pk :p
killalexx.jpg

Don't worry we only kill the Brazilian and people that refuse to speak English :p But if you are lets say Polish, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese and don't speak English just tell us and we won't kill you and you could even help us xD

Suggestion, get a real ISP then. This server is really fun lol, I am playing it with a few friends and we plan on driving the BRs out even if its a BR server ;)

Gringos will prevail!
thing is we are on the best isp available atm in new zealand.

We have to wait 3 years till we get fibre-optic broadband....

Good client with sound, this is the first such client in the history of Tibia. :peace:

Can somone help me?

When I download I get like 21 files? lol

Which of them lauches to the server? or what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back