• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Kiwi Server 2.0 - 8.4

Kiwi Dan

Kiwi Server 3.0
Reaction score
I am looking for 1 -2 LUA/XML Scripter’s. You must have lots of experience in those languages and must be willing to work along side our team.

We currently have a professional mapper, a very creative ideas person, a c++ programmer, that you will be working along side.

Our website is: Kiwi Server 2.0

Please send me a PM here or email me at [email protected]
This server has been in development for over 2 years now and is going strong.

If you are interested please include the following in your post/pm/email:

Experience:
English Skills:
Why should we choose you?:
Please also include a demo script (only in PM or Email.)

Don’t miss out on this opportunity!

Server Information:

43.8 MB MAP

Rates:
Skill Rate - 50x
Magic Rate - 35x
Loot Rate - 2x
(note some monsters loots have been modified so this wont be exactly 2x normal tibia's).

Experience Rates:
Levels 20 - 50, 15x exp.
Levels 50+ 10x exp.

Constant updates, fully functional website, custom monsters, items, spawns and quests. Hundreds of houses, forums, active staff, awesome community.

Dedicated Hosting Server:
Intel Core2Quad 2.4ghz
8 GB RAM
100 MBPS Super-Fast Connection
10000 RPM SAS HDD

Name: Rikard Blixt
Experience: A lot
English Skills: Close to perfect (some spelling mistakes here and there).
Why should we choose you? I got a lot of experience with LUA Coding, as well as PHP Coding (if needed). I'm Also good in C++, however I'm pretty rusty there. I got a good reputation.
Demo Script: Poke me on msn or at skype. Can be found on my profile. Or just tell me what to script and you'll get it.

P.S.

I know "XML" too, but I don't count that as a programming language. Also anyone can "learn" it after looking on the xml files for 5 mins.

Last edited:
Name: Casper
Experience: Big
English Skills: Enough to communicate with eachother.
Why should we choose you? Well, I'm one of not active developers of TFS, got alot experience with LUA/C++.
Demo Script: You have to just tell me what to script and script will be created. (You can contact me by PM)

Name: Rikard Blixt
Experience: A lot
English Skills: Close to perfect (some spelling mistakes here and there).
Why should we choose you? I got a lot of experience with LUA Coding, as well as PHP Coding (if needed). I'm Also good in C++, however I'm pretty rusty there. I got a good reputation.
Demo Script: Poke me on msn or at skype. Can be found on my profile. Or just tell me what to script and you'll get it.

P.S.

I know "XML" too, but I don't count that as a programming language. Also anyone can "learn" it after looking on the xml files for 5 mins.

Heya,

Sounds good, I have added you to my msn.

@Kiper, I'll decide on a small script project for you to work on then send it via PM :)

~Dan

Last edited:
Back