• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Koik.me - Discussion-Thread

Im pretty sure Mark, you'll make millions $$$ by this site, just try do your best with this project then you will see results! :p Will use it and share with my 2 k friends on facebook + 25 k followers :)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I hate people like you. First of all, your followers are fake, so are your friends - You probably only know around 50-100. Either ways, all your 'followers' are using follow apps such as you, meaning they didn't choose to follow you, every time you press 'get followers' and people who pressed it within 1 minute will automatically follow you. They probably they don't even know they follow you.

Just trying to get Mark to say 'Oh, thank you!' Your proposal is fake, so bye!

Anyways, you should add a search button. For example the search botton used in Instagram, just search the word after the '/' on-link.

Stfu retard, you dont even know me and talking shit about me,
Well he is telling the truth, and its very easy to see that all the followers are bots/people who dont care about you at all.

Besides this is not the first time I see you try to brag about your facebook followers, and I really dont see why you try to do that. What is so special with having 26.5k bots following you? Anyone that wants to embarrass themselves can do that.

@Mark - Perhaps we could get an update on how the site is progressing with registrations? I'm very curious to know and I'm sure others are aswell.

I also think a Steam profile link should be added, Habbo Hotel is shutting down also, just a heads up :p.

@Mark - Perhaps we could get an update on how the site is progressing with registrations? I'm very curious to know and I'm sure others are aswell.

I also think a Steam profile link should be added, Habbo Hotel is shutting down also, just a heads up :p.
I like how you randomly just mentioned that Habbo Hotel is closing xD
Anyway, it's only the swedish version that's closing..

ONT:
Nice idea :D

I like how you randomly just mentioned that Habbo Hotel is closing xD
Anyway, it's only the swedish version that's closing..

ONT:
Nice idea :D

Habbo Hotel is a link on koik, so if the site disappears then the link should to, that's why I mentioned it. :p

There are around 150 registered users. I've replaced Habbo Hotel with Steam.

There are around 150 registered users. I've replaced Habbo Hotel with Steam.

Should add a plus sign next to the "www." link (a.k.a your homepage) so if I run more than 1 website, I can put them all there.
I found a website like yours a year ago but that site is now down or something, I can't find it but they had it like that. You could add as many "own website" as you wanted.

Back