• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lag issues I can't figure out ..

Damasta

Reaction score
My brothers and I are hosting a server on a home connection. We recently have had no lag with 70+ players online. Everyone was happy until about two days ago. There has been random lag. We haven't run out of bandwidth and our connection is plenty enough to host how many players are online, as we have had 70+ for 2-3 weeks straight and now we have 50- and our players are getting major lag. People are only able to log onto some of their characters and are glitching out and debugging and getting kicked along with the lag also. We are running the most up-to-date version of The Forgotten Server. I do wonder, can anybody tell me what the problem is? It would be of great help. We are going to go dedicated here soon, but I wonder if that is even the problem. The computer isn't struggling and the internet connection is good enough, so what can it be?

Any answers or ideas, I do highly appreciate.

Thanks for the time.

Sorry for the "choppy" nature of this paragraph. It doesn't read as well as I would like it too, but I typed it quick. =D

-Kenneth

Last edited:
Back