• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lag on 8.60 Servers?

CavalierDev

Chargeeee!
Reaction score
Hello after playing several 8.60 servers using their custom client or using the original 8.6 client I noticed is very laggy. I tried Battlefull, Noxious and Utorion. Changed graphics mode (opengl direct x) and FPS are very high and still while playing i notice lag. On 10.x severs or 7.x sevesr i run very smoothly. Any idea on what is happening?

Hello after playing several 8.60 servers using their custom client or using the original 8.6 client I noticed is very laggy. I tried Battlefull, Noxious and Utorion. Changed graphics mode (opengl direct x) and FPS are very high and still while playing i notice lag. On 10.x severs or 7.x sevesr i run very smoothly. Any idea on what is happening?
i think this 3 servers uses proxy-BR, because i'm from BR and get ping 40ms in all this servers

So it might be a network lag issue?
Post automatically merged:

Try adding the dll to your client folder: SaiyansKing/Tibia-High-Resolution-Timer (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/Tibia-High-Resolution-Timer/releases)

Alternatively, I would suggest you reboot your computer, as this stutteriness is a common occurance with the 8.6 client after your PC has several days of uptime. If after a reboot the uptime that's displayed in your task manager does not reset back to 0, you need to disable fast startup (Windows 10 feature).

I tried this no luck

you are not alone for some reason i have stuttering issues too with the 8.6 client and i have a top of the line pc these days i wished i could play oe of those top player servers but i cant and i have no idea how to fix it sorry bro
Post automatically merged:

Try adding the dll to your client folder: SaiyansKing/Tibia-High-Resolution-Timer (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/Tibia-High-Resolution-Timer/releases)

Alternatively, I would suggest you reboot your computer, as this stutteriness is a common occurance with the 8.6 client after your PC has several days of uptime. If after a reboot the uptime that's displayed in your task manager does not reset back to 0, you need to disable fast startup (Windows 10 feature).

This fixs it but why?

Last edited:
Back