• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last try to fix this Ue combo spam

udarac

Into Them
Reaction score
Well I think after today's battle in okolnir we can all agree that something needs to be done about this ue/ava spam.

My idea is that we all use the same letter and email them directly at support with every player that wants this change. Since they don't care about this forums I guess there is no other way. I talked with Wille and Blessed team who both agreed their players will send emails to the GM of the letter. I couldnt get in touch with Veziv but I know he agrees with this too.

Admins on the vents plz put the letter and email in your motd and channel comments

letter: lunarforce.pdf - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Email: [email protected]

Someone post the cam of okolnir fight so people understand what the fuck we are talking about

Last edited:
Hopefully this will work because something really needs to be done, okolnir was pure ue chaos just like most battles all though that was the most ue combos I've seen in a battle yet it still needs to be fixed and the GMs need to get off there asses and listen to the community

it will work if everyone understand they need to send an email. 1 wont make a difference 10 wont 20 wont but 50+ of same letter will

spppt i do agree the ues are somewhat bad, but the ava combo they make glacial amulets for a reason.

hope they do smth i wasnt on okolnir battle but i see cam and it was total mess

We have heard you and you don't need to send more emails. I also want to make it clear to you that posting on the forum is a good way to get our attention, because then everyone can give their input. We expect everyone who have sent us an email to give their input in this thread, so that we can work together and fix this in a way that makes everyone as happy as possible.

Thanks for a response, we wouldnt have sent any emails if we just got 1 response in 6 pages on that thread.

We have heard you and you don't need to send more emails. I also want to make it clear to you that posting on the forum is a good way to get our attention, because then everyone can give their input. We expect everyone who have sent us an email to give their input in this thread, so that we can work together and fix this in a way that makes everyone as happy as possible.
Yes , I think almost half of the server agreed so if its possible to make it to 40 seconds or more would be perfect , cuz we are not having fun while waring these days.

http://otland.net/f500/cooldown-ue-warmode-196406/index7.html

current cooldown is 30 sec? i guess 1min or more at least and also change ava damage dunno maybe a 25% or less

i doubt blessed agreed to stop ue spam considering they do it more than anyone else... reducing the cool down is gonna also piss alot of people off aswell

Ue spam is most annoying shit ;x

it doesnt matter if its anoying or not people still gonna run aroung using there ue's whether its 1 min or 20 seconds there still gonna run in and ue and run back thats how things work

i doubt blessed agreed to stop ue spam considering they do it more than anyone else... reducing the cool down is gonna also piss alot of people off aswell

Do you read anything or just talk out of your ass?

1. I talked with Blessed leader and actually brs sent the most emails, something you clearly know nothing about. all teams spam ue cuz there is no other choice.
2. Gonna ignore the fact you said reducing cuz we said increase....and if you take time to read a little bit and not sound like a complete ignorant moron you will see my suggestion is to do it only for warmode because I actually took into consideration other players.

Keep posting random shit that has nothing to do with anything just because you are uninformed. You come off very smart buddy

Do you read anything or just talk out of your ass?

1. I talked with Blessed leader and actually brs sent the most emails, something you clearly know nothing about. all teams spam ue cuz there is no other choice.
2. Gonna ignore the fact you said reducing cuz we said increase....and if you take time to read a little bit and not sound like a complete ignorant moron you will see my suggestion is to do it only for warmode because I actually took into consideration other players.

Keep posting random shit that has nothing to do with anything just because you are uninformed. You come off very smart buddy
i obviosly meant increasing did you ask people who like to hunt and what not to increase cooldown on ue see what they felt yeah theres people that like to level up nothing wrong with that but did you ask them? no i think not

Ignore him Dino his being ignorant on this forum and only cares about himself

let me quote what i said for ignorant kids like you there is people out there that play here to level up with friends maybe pvp a little maybe not and yes those are people and i see nothing wrong with it so when did i say this is only for me decoy your to easy to argue with no challenge you just say shit then tell your friends in ventrillo oh guys look i just pwned tali on forumns go like my comment so it seems im good at arguing

Back