• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Latest News & Archive - Can't load a page

Keram

Reaction score
Hello

I'm using gesior aac 0.6.2 and everything was installed correctly, there were no errors while installing it, mysql and apache works properly, the server is online but:

Whenever I'm opening my website, the Lates News or News Archive doesn't want to work...
An error in Polish language pops up saying that the Page can't be load. The page you tried to open is offline or incorrectly set. Try to refresh the page.

And this is weird because whenever I go and type in: http://localhost/highscores - the website works correctly... And also al the other pages work correctly but not the Latest News and News Archive....

I will say that I don't have a z_news_big table in my data base but I tried to add this:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `z_news_big` (
  `hide_news` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `date` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `author` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
  `author_id` INT(11) NOT NULL,
  `image_id` INT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `topic` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
  `text` text NOT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

and it didn't work :/
I know for sure that it is something with the z_news_big table because exactly 1 year ago my friend fixed this problem for me but i forgot to ask how and now he probably won't remember....

Here is my latestnews.php:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=XbE3QJXR

I'd appreciate your help, thanks :)

EDIT EDIT EDIT
I kind of fixed the problem by adding this to query to database:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `z_news_big` (
`hide_news` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`date` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`author` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
`author_id` INT(11) NOT NULL,
`image_id` INT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`topic` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
`text` text NOT NULL,
`lang` text NOT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
The bold part is added by me... But now I can't add any news although the Latest News and Archive websites are working... I can add newst ticker but not a normal news ;/

Last edited:
Back