• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lay offers for a 164 ED!

bobby

Reaction score
Howdy, I might sell my level 164 ED (Bobby) if I get a good offer enough. (ONLY MONEY)
[I HAVE NOT TAKEN THE REC KEY]
Mag level: 111 without any eq.
And you will get everything I have except for my cash.
Addons: Full Warrior, Full Beggar, Pirate (sword), Citizen (Backpack), Hunter (sniper gloves), Full Wizard, Assassin Katana, Full Nobleman, Barbarian (axe), and I've got almost all the required items for wig: (Only need 39 green poc and 5 red poc), all the required items for mage wand except for ankhs.
Items you'll get: My house (Venore 56), not big but atleast something, 2 dragon claws, 2 spellbook of dark mysteries, soul stone, and all the deco in the house (except for money) and some random addon items like 200 ape furs and such.
Make an offer here.
Don't tell me to offer.
Ill try to get a gm if there'll be business.

Last edited:
Bobby even if we had our beefs i can respect u for not sellin a char for real money, its pathetic to sell your OT char for Real money. Still, I hope u get a great offer and sell it off.

Back
Top Bottom