• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League of legends getting out from the silver elo

Wix

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm stuck in silver 1-2 my favorite lanes top/support I play top always but when I'm getting auto-filled I play as support sometimes And sometimes I lose this lane I win the top role every time but rarely I lose
So a question: How I get rid of silver elo? Should I master 1-2 champions? which one?
What are your secrets/strategies to get gold!
I always play those champions Fiora/Tryndamere but my best is Tryndamere I'm using him like if there's some squishy champion or playing against macro ADC like Vayne or Teemo in top etc. I play always Tryndamere and Fiora only against tanks.
thanks in advance

I'm stuck in silver 1-2 my favorite lanes top/support I play top always but when I'm getting auto-filled I play as support sometimes And sometimes I lose this lane I win the top role every time but rarely I lose
So a question: How I get rid of silver elo? Should I master 1-2 champions? which one?
What are your secrets/strategies to get gold!
I always play those champions Fiora/Tryndamere but my best is Tryndamere I'm using him like if there's some squishy champion or playing against macro ADC like Vayne or Teemo in top etc. I play always Tryndamere and Fiora only against tanks.
thanks in advance

I'm Gold 2 and some things that are a must is to learn how to kite. Remember to bind a key to attack champions only. Example:

Also check lastest builds here

And try to always push your lanes before going to an objetive (dragon, herald, baron), so you won't be worried of loosing towers after rushing/teamfighting it. About roles, i'm trying to get used to play everything, don't limit yourself to 1-2 champions is much better to be generalist and fill what the team needs (more cc, ap, ad)

Last edited:
Back