• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Learning PHP - PAYING!

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello, I really want to learn PHP make my own websites, and more..

I've readed the simple things, but i want to be experienced, to make like otservlist, website, or anything else.

The one who helps me with that, will earn money, this means I pay him for learning me.

I dont know how much, but no problem we will come to a nice deal.

I hope he is a swedish guy otherwise you must be good in english so i can understand you 100% what you mean etc.

Send a PM to me We'll see :)

Yours,
Zonet

If you know the basics of php then you can make stuff yourself by looking at php.net. This is a good website for learning php PHP Tutorial. At php.net you can search for the functions you need so it will be quite easy. And if you need any help just post on the forums. PHPportalen :: Index is also a good website (it's in swedish).

I can help you a bit
[
- how to understand code
- how to write new code
- hwo to learn yourself
-exercises
]

contact me on skype: etc-init.d

The quickest way would be the way you want it Zonet because then you can ask questions and get detailed explanations. But yeah reading might be boring but good

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot if you are interested :- )

I surely think you should let makr0mango teach you. =)
He is PHP God :D

I see that u are from sweden. Just go to a highschool and listen to the lessions :p All ppls can be there whatever if u go on the school or not.

Some time ago, I bought a book about C++, coz I wanted to be a c++ programmer, I was reading it, finished and you know what? I learnt PHP! Hehe :D I don't know how it happened, C++ is very similar to PHP, now I've worked for few companies already as a website developer, and it goes very good :)

btw: Buy book in ur own language.

Back