• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Legend styler - Arabic guy..

nop. it isn't racist, he just says his opinion. I'll bet you find it also annoying if everybody else spams so much and posts videos in brasilian language for example:ninja: br pwn u.

So why did i get infaction for saying my opinion about somalians?

On msn for some months ago you laughed your ass off but after the complaint thread you gave me a infaction, plus i didnt say nigger or anything, i said banana and somalian in that post, something else that was realated to the thread too

Please...if I get banned, the arabic youtube videos wont go away :D
We should ban husam...or you, but wait a minute, you are banned.

Wihu ! hah, sorry :p

Just a "btw-thought", what was so racist about my post?
If you'd say "I don't wanna see that american/swedish bullshit videos anymore, stop it !!! asfasasflasd-noob talk like always by silentdefender-asdasldjgdgldfgsl

Then after a comment like that, no one would've taken that as racism.

Bullshit and shit is diffrent things

"Bullshit=skitsnack"

"Shit=skit"

"Jag orkar inte längre med sån här arabisk skit" << rasistiskt

"Jag orkar inte längre med sån här arabisk skitsnack"

Stop with the arabic shit, it's really annoying :S
Can't you like...post english ytube videos?

You must have missed the point, sherlock. He was doing some nice tricks and he wanted to share it with us, if you don't like it, we couldn't really care less about your ugly opinion. If you want your opinion to be stated as normal, please state it in another way.

Otland really fails at picking moderators, you guys really think you got that much power to harras people and threath them every second, "do this and ban, do that and get fucked over".

You're pathetic.

You must have missed the point, sherlock. He was doing some nice tricks and he wanted to share it with us, if you don't like it, we couldn't really care less about your ugly opinion. If you want your opinion to be stated as normal, please state it in another way.

Otland really fails at picking moderators, you guys really think you got that much power to harras people and threath them every second, "do this and ban, do that and get fucked over".

You're pathetic.
Couldn't agree more ;) One of the reasons I left my position for..
cool tricks er... thats no football! it's SUCKER :D
This is fooootball =Ð
YouTube - American Football Hardest tackles in history
Its Football and Soccer in USA. Btw the video you linked is American Football 2 different sports & names..

Its Football and Soccer in USA. Btw the video you linked is American Football 2 different sports & names..[/QUOTE]

I KNOOOW <333333333

Back