• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Level 80 Elder Druid - Unitera [Optional PVP]

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
As title says;
6xrmlu.png

Comes naked.
Is not known AT ALL on the world.
No criminal record AT ALL so this means it is transferrable.
Comes with email and password.

ABOUT THE RECOVERY KEY-
I have no longer got the recovery key as I moved address and I haven't bothered changing the details.
Though, you can wait a month if you would like to get a recovery key, though you will have to pay for it.

Any more info, just post here.
I am willing to show character on TibiaCast.
Comes with 68k cash to help get you started!

Price is negotiable, though I do want to make my money back for the premium at least.

Last edited:
If you get items (Hat of mad // Focus Cape // MSM or DS // Zaoan Legs or Blue legs // Boh // Soft // Money) I buy :)

Why dont u buy cash from some gold selling websites nwtr?

On topic, its good char

Sent from iPad

Like I said, it comes naked. I may be getting 68k~ which I may buy with. I will update screenshots if I do.

Bump! Edited main post; also comes with 68k cash to get you started!

man i dont really know how much ahhaha. i cant the price on chars.. is it 20 dollar 30? 40=?

man i dont really know how much ahhaha. i cant the price on chars.. is it 20 dollar 30? 40=?
Like I said, I am open to prices.
You make an offer, I will tell you weather I accept it or not. If I feel it is a good enough price, then I will accept, if not I will not.

If you are not going to make an offer, or you do not have any money at all, please, do not post.

Regards.

Going for just 20 euros!

Back