• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature LiL WaYn

Daubydogg

World Famous Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Sorry for the Thread Name being all fucked up I was jammin and hit enter and it posted it. I cant edit it.
Anyway this is a collection of some of my Lil Wayne Sigs. I rep Lil Wayne pretty hard, so exspect more to come.

What do you think of these? I dont mind if you guys use these if you like.
Just show some love

LilWayne-Battle-1.png

MosDef-Manip.png

WayneGangster.png

LilWayne2.png

Wayne-Rebirth-Sig.png

LilWayne-Sig.png

Lil-Wayne-Sign.png

Wayne-Simpel.png

wayne-fiacso.png

Wayne-Kreativ2.png

wayne2.png

OP, he may be your thing and it's cool and all, but be realistic he is as good as media and Producers allows him to be, he makes some good music, but honestly this guy is really ignorant and most his music is shit.

I grew up in a bad neighborhood in Pennsylvania. Alot of my friends were killed in gang wars. I lost my 9 year old brother to a drive by shooting and he was at the wrong place at wrong time. I listen to Lil Wayne cause he knows what that is like. So say what you want. I have my opinion and you have yours. No disrespect to any of you. I just looking for feedback on my sigs, not to tell me what you think of him..

Nice Pics, dude!
Can u make me a signature with Raul Gonzalez Blanco?
if u make me the signature, i will be ur greatest fan!
Greetz

I grew up in a bad neighborhood in Pennsylvania. Alot of my friends were killed in gang wars. I lost my 9 year old brother to a drive by shooting and he was at the wrong place at wrong time. I listen to Lil Wayne cause he knows what that is like. So say what you want. I have my opinion and you have yours. No disrespect to any of you. I just looking for feedback on my sigs, not to tell me what you think of him..

No Disrespect meant :D , are all of these done by you? or were they found in the internet(I know the pictures are from the internet), what are you doing? like what is your aim in life?

because if these were made by you, you should go into design it would be great for you!

No Disrespect meant :D , are all of these done by you? or were they found in the internet(I know the pictures are from the internet), what are you doing? like what is your aim in life?
because if these were made by you, you should go into design it would be great for you!

I am in web design. I code websites for a overseas business, I also do side jobs with graphic design. I just felt like exposing what I do out of my lil bubble.

I am in web design. I code websites for a overseas business, I also do side jobs with graphic design. I just felt like exposing what I do out of my lil bubble.

Hahahaha NICE. Keep at it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Back