• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Linux Guru's =]

Ye as master-m said try it... And here a ss of my memory use P.S. with server running and many programs like map editor and 30328734234 tabs of firefox xD...
foooip.png

Edit: Look at the stability :') I just love it

Edit2: Here a site wich can help you https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/SystemRequirements

Last edited:
thing is im completly new to this

i just wanted to experiment xD

its a old comp of mine,had since i was 5-6 now im 15 lmfao

Well, I think you should try it. More and more people are converting, and since it's an old computer that you don't use anyway(?), why not?

Download Ubuntu | Ubuntu

Just download it, it downloads as an ISO, use a program such as MagicISO to burn it to a CD then pop it in your disk drive.

Empty 2 days til 8.10, :thumbup:. I was going to partition my hdd and install ubuntu on it today, but my computer was being gay and wouldn't let partition magic lock the drive, I think it's Kaspersky 2009's fault. But tomorrow, or when 8.10 launches, I'll just use Ubuntu's partition and install it.

Jo3

Download Ubuntu | Ubuntu

Just download it, it downloads as an ISO, use a program such as MagicISO to burn it to a CD then pop it in your disk drive.

Empty 2 days til 8.10, :thumbup:. I was going to partition my hdd and install ubuntu on it today, but my computer was being gay and wouldn't let partition magic lock the drive, I think it's Kaspersky 2009's fault. But tomorrow, or when 8.10 launches, I'll just use Ubuntu's partition and install it.

Jo3

Gogo Ubuntu! :D

... And gogo make a Linux version of MiniBot... :(

With Mandriva anything is possible :D
(Someone installed mandriva on iPod :O)

Back