• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux..

Status
Not open for further replies.

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well im thinking about trying to figger out the OS Linux!

I wanna know in windows im like home sweet home.. But whats up with linux? is it harder to have an ot? is it harder to go on internet, msn, gmail, all those.

Can I still play GTA IV, CS, Steam, Tibia without any source edit?

rep++

/wibben

I would make 2 partitions one with windows and the second with linux, so you can switch between windows and linux.

no help lol.

In what way is Linux/windows better then linux/windows

Black Pearl kinda said it all.
Linux will run much more quickly, although some of your games may not support any other OS besides Windows.
Partitioning your harddrive would be the best idea.

And also, once you figure out how to make an OT run on Linux, it's so much better.
Red

Well, Linux got supperior OpenGL performance too, but no real Direct3D support. Most games run ok in WINE, and WoW runs even faster. There are only a 20K games or so for Linux anyway.

Thx Stian, nsanee..

And to red lol. He said I shude use 2 OS insted of 1 how can that tell all about linux?...

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back