• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL bots are detectable - healbot or not. Read by pixels or not. Doesn't matter, it's detectable.
So take your garbage thoughts somewhere else because you sound dumb.

@ list - it's outdated
Windbot and Xenobot are by far the best out there.

Dang man, you showed me up man. You have just overwhelming proof that I just admit defeat. You my friend are by far the smartest of them all. #SameTypeOfPeople

Dang man, you showed me up man. You have just overwhelming proof that I just admit defeat. You my friend are by far the smartest of them all. #SameTypeOfPeople

I don't need to prove it - its common sense and a known fact.

If you don't have common sense that isn't my problem.

XenoBot.net is the safest of them. I've been using it for nearly 5 years (on and off). There is about to be another version released.

The only problem with XenoBot is that it's more of a developers bot. It's unfriendly to new users (e.g. kids and noobies). You have to learn how to code in Lua to be able to fully utilize it.*

*The available scripts are also very limited, mainly due to this. Kids these days don't have the audacity to do so.
I actually disagree, its easiest bot I've used and because now you can download scripts which are great quality makes it only easier.

A moderator may want to close & unsticky this.

@Znote - would you be able to assist?

Thread closed on authors request.
@Three Magic you don't have to tag me, reporting main post with the request is sufficient, even preferrable since any mod can deal with the case. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back