• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corebot would be the shit if it was free. But now they're making you pay the same money you can get xeno for, and its not anywhere near that level.

Xeno is still the best by a pretty nice margin. And DarkstaR is simply awesome.

on Winbot Works Ekxthe Neobot Maker , he worksa as helper for Lucas Terra as i know

Couldnt find the bot i have been using since a few months ago so, add it;

WindBot - Been botting about 6 money makers plus my main 15 hours a day 7 days a week for the last 3~ months with that bot, they're all 80 - 140 by now and none deleted so far, it is amazingly good imo.

´//Vouch
$value = $Me->GetVouchFromUser(); var_dump($value); Xenobot

Sry Xon , plsdon'tsuemeloveyou<3

This list is outdated. It can be unstickied if needed.

Anyone Able to Update this?? I just started playing OT's a few days ago July 18th~ 2014 and looking for a good bot to use for healing/mana pots and auto looting gold.. since moving gold to ur backpack over and over is boring...
I used to use Elfbot but cant seem to find a safe place to get it.. Just got a new computer so I lost everything off my old computer...
If anyone can update me on the bots people use now days.. That would be awesome thanks....

I would like to know as well whether or not there's a good bot for OT use. For looting and healing only (or just healing). I really don't care about cave bot. Any help pll? Thanks!

Anyone Able to Update this?? I just started playing OT's a few days ago July 18th~ 2014 and looking for a good bot to use for healing/mana pots and auto looting gold.. since moving gold to ur backpack over and over is boring...
I used to use Elfbot but cant seem to find a safe place to get it.. Just got a new computer so I lost everything off my old computer...
If anyone can update me on the bots people use now days.. That would be awesome thanks....

If you are seeking for cracked (Not infected bots) you are right in here ->
http://pandoriumx.com/forum/index.php/topic/54-elfbot-for-tibia-860-have-key/?hl=elfbot

I tried to use candybot ot client, but it give me a error, mine has an error it says "Unable to load DAT file, please place valid DAT in '/things/860/tibia'
and same another message with SPR file

I tried to use candybot ot client, but it give me a error, mine has an error it says "Unable to load DAT file, please place valid DAT in '/things/860/tibia'
and same another message with SPR file
Create a folder named '860' in data/things and put in Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr ( of course 8.60 )

Create a folder named '860' in data/things and put in Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr ( of course 8.60 )
also... it crashes every time i go to the healing part, have any idea how to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back