• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take a look at www.J-Bot.net it is only a heal bot tho, I use it because I still like to play the game, I just don't want to die lol. And its 100 percent safe, wont ever get banned from it. (Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself and read about it)

You can take a look at www.J-Bot.net it is only a heal bot tho, I use it because I still like to play the game, I just don't want to die lol. And its 100 percent safe, wont ever get banned from it. (Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself and read about it)
All bots are not safe

Please stop

P.s
Thread should be update soon, I found some spare time

It will include what is best for features, updates, easy to use etc

That's actually a pretty innovative way of doing things, but it's basing things off of actual integers, as it would seem. Percentages would probably be better.

That's actually a pretty innovative way of doing things, but it's basing things off of actual integers, as it would seem. Percentages would probably be better.

its basically a worse copy of this: https://blackdtools.com/bsc.php
and blackd also has just a version for healer (just reads pixels like the one u quoted), even though the above tool should be safe

I bought Magebot, and I can play like two weeks, and then it doesn't work anymore.. wtf

Xeno, botted 8 months 5 tibia at once for 24/7h and haven't got single ban.

I can believe it reads the pixels but the bot get's into the game when it heals your char automatically. It's a big lie.

Lol why are people posting when they have no idea what they are talking about? It does not touch the game, it does not inject anything it does not mess with the game in any way. It is 100 percent impossible to be banned for using unless you actually tell someone you are using it or they assume you are using it. It uses pixels to determine if the character should heal (Meaning that it only looks at your screen colors) Not the game colors but the screen. Then when things do not match it makes your keyboard hit a specified key that you declare. So again, please do not post if you do not know what you are talking about and have not done your research. J-Bot is a decent bot but it is still being developed, the developer has not released it (Even tho you can still buy it) He just has it out there for people if they want to follow it. He does not have a stable release yet but I have been using it and its pretty awesome. Just keep watching it tho, it will be changing soon from what I heard and will be a lot better. (Also, it use to allow percentages. You could use either Numbers or percents) Not sure how tho, I would have to look into it.

Lol why are people posting when they have no idea what they are talking about? It does not touch the game, it does not inject anything it does not mess with the game in any way. It is 100 percent impossible to be banned for using unless you actually tell someone you are using it or they assume you are using it. It uses pixels to determine if the character should heal (Meaning that it only looks at your screen colors) Not the game colors but the screen. Then when things do not match it makes your keyboard hit a specified key that you declare. So again, please do not post if you do not know what you are talking about and have not done your research. J-Bot is a decent bot but it is still being developed, the developer has not released it (Even tho you can still buy it) He just has it out there for people if they want to follow it. He does not have a stable release yet but I have been using it and its pretty awesome. Just keep watching it tho, it will be changing soon from what I heard and will be a lot better. (Also, it use to allow percentages. You could use either Numbers or percents) Not sure how tho, I would have to look into it.

Indeed, so stop post this bullshit lol. Get your facts straight

All bots can get you banned. If someone states otherwise it's a lie.

Lol, Snizzle Snap. You are exactly the kind of people I just described. Read what people are saying and do your research and then make your statement. Just making a statement on what you "Think" is ignorance on your part. J-Bot is not your normal bot. End of story.

Lol, Snizzle Snap. You are exactly the kind of people I just described. Read what people are saying and do your research and then make your statement. Just making a statement on what you "Think" is ignorance on your part. J-Bot is not your normal bot. End of story.
gheez its a fucking healer that reads pixels and presses hotkey. its literally a 5min program. all your posts here are about that bot so i guess ur the maker of it. not to mention there's already free tools like that out there, blackd safe cheats is one.
you can also use autoit scripts that are available for download, where u can adjust what pixels to read and what to do etc for ANY program. this is really popular for other games and especially new games where there aren't any bots available yet.

and it can still be detectable, there's nothing about configuring delays or different percentages for that bot. if you always heal with same delay and exactly under a percentage or a set amount of hp, it's obvious that it's a bot healing the player. cipsoft has more detection than just memory injections. else none of the big bots would get detected.

Last edited:
He's right don't say that you cant get banned when your using your bot. Cipsoft doesn't detect the bot or else every single bot user would already be deleted. They probablly detect how your healing, walking etc doing same things over and over again or something like that.

XenoBot.net is the safest of them. I've been using it for nearly 5 years (on and off). There is about to be another version released.

The only problem with XenoBot is that it's more of a developers bot. It's unfriendly to new users (e.g. kids and noobies). You have to learn how to code in Lua to be able to fully utilize it.*

*The available scripts are also very limited, mainly due to this. Kids these days don't have the audacity to do so.

Last edited:
XenoBot.net is the safest of them. I've been using it for nearly 5 years (on and off). There is about to be another version released.

The only problem with XenoBot is that it's more of a developers bot. It's unfriendly to new users (e.g. kids and noobies). You have to learn how to code in Lua to be able to fully utilize it.*

*The available scripts are also very limited, mainly due to this. Kids these days don't have the audacity to do so.
Ive been recently using xb to get into lua and it was quite easy to get started which was great. additionally seeing results of your work directly and optimizing scripts to fit your needs was fun :)

gheez its a fucking healer that reads pixels and presses hotkey. its literally a 5min program. all your posts here are about that bot so i guess ur the maker of it. not to mention there's already free tools like that out there, blackd safe cheats is one.
you can also use autoit scripts that are available for download, where u can adjust what pixels to read and what to do etc for ANY program. this is really popular for other games and especially new games where there aren't any bots available yet.

and it can still be detectable, there's nothing about configuring delays or different percentages for that bot. if you always heal with same delay and exactly under a percentage or a set amount of hp, it's obvious that it's a bot healing the player. cipsoft has more detection than just memory injections. else none of the big bots would get detected.

1) Haha, If I was the developer that would be awesome. I know the guy from a friend but not the dveloper.
2) 5min program lol. I hope you are being sarcastic.
3) So your telling me if I run around and kill stuff for a hour and always use the same heal spell around the same time, Im going to get banned because its always under 60 percent health?
Lol, oh man.... I bet a lot of people are getting banned for no reason then. Banning someone because they heal "Around" The same percent every time just makes me laugh. You are never at the same percent of health when playing tibia, you also never heal at the same time because the monsters do not always hit you the same amount. You get hit 50 percent of your health you healed at 50 percent. You get hit 60 percent of your health you healed at 60 percent. So just because your bot has it at a set interval does not mean that's when it is healing. So your logic is super flawed. For future posters, if you wish to tell me I am wrong please think it over a few days and think how i am going to laugh in your face when I post back and humiliate you. Then after a few days if you still think you have a good argument, have at it. Post away, i am actually starting to have fun shutting all of you down. If someone comes up with a good point shoot Ill even admit I am wrong. But come on..... Come up with something better than this.
4) Yeah there are a lot of other ways that they detect bots, but that's to detect the afk bots, not the healing. They could even monitor the attack spells because that would have a standardized delay. But the healing detection would be an insane idea. There would be so many false positives.
5) Qualid - You obviously did not do your research.... Its a healbot, so you are doing the walking and attacking and everything except when to heal. So you are just helping my case of morons.

So this is awesome, I am enjoying my time here. Did not think I would have so much fun proving people wrong. I am excited to see what else you guys can come up with. Till next time.

ALL bots are detectable - healbot or not. Read by pixels or not. Doesn't matter, it's detectable.
So take your garbage thoughts somewhere else because you sound dumb.

@ list - it's outdated
Windbot and Xenobot are by far the best out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back