• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Little problems with my layout.php (2 problems)

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Im facing 2 little problems with my layout.php from gesior.

first problem is, when i press on the button "server info" i get this 127.0.0.1/?%3C/a%3E%3Ca%20href= and he keeps at the page latest news (i think there are some wrong tags)

and the second problem is that i dont have a online/offline sign on my website, and i can remember that its something in layout.php (i have the imagas in my map)

Here is my layout.php (used patabin because its to large)
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title><?PHP echo $title - Pastebin.com

i hope you guys can fix this problem, ill give rep for the person who fixed it or who gave i a try.

Last edited:
Remove the red part.
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]<a href='?
</a>
<a href='?
</a>
<a href='?
</a>[/COLOR]
<?PHP
if($config['site']['serverinfo_page'] == 1)
    echo "
    <a href='?subtopic=serverinfo'>
        <div id='submenu_serverinfo' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
            <div class='LeftChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
            <div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_serverinfo' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
            <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'>Server Info</div>
            <div class='RightChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
        </div>
    </a>";
?>

Why aren't you using the default tibiacom template that comes with Gesior?

Thanks that worked Ninja, Now do you have a solution for the online / offline image?
2v97sxv.png

this one (its from a different site, mine looks different)

And why im using this layout? I found a nice layout on the web, used it, but deleted a bunch, thats why i ended up with this messed up layout.

Back