• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Map Updates!

Fu Manchu

Sepultra™
Reaction score
I was wondering if there will every be live map updates. :eek: Or if it is even possible. As of now I don't see it being possible but say the map is done a different way or scripted a different way. :eek:. Possible? Leave your comments below. lol. (Just a thought) :D

I think Mock created something like that from when he was making a script(closed source) that would allow him to make a house in-game, apparently the "script"(or 3rd party program, idk) would update and save any changes to the map. I seems possible, but we do not know how much resource taxing that would be.

Edit: Here is a Video!
[video=youtube;b2Jo7PdYS-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Jo7PdYS-I[/video]

That actually really cool but not exactly how I imagined it. Hahha. But that is really bad ass. The way I see it is you edit the map with some kind of editor save then some kind of /load command and boom map loaded but there could be some problems with that :s. Like you wouldn't be able to edit a spawn while people are hunting there. Because they may bet standing on a deleted square or something. :s But good post bro.

Back