• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lizards!

Nobztrakt

Reaction score
I've encountered a "luxury" problem in lizard city.. The re-spawn rate is so high and I kill stuff so quickly that I don't really have time to ever loot stuff. Other views on this is welcome.

P.S.
Submitting a lil' pic showing the corpses accumulated in just a couple of minutes of hunting lizards.

Attachments

I think there were so many corpses because there were 4 people there.

Well I just hunted the area around the exit, and it was pretty much just corpses that I had killed there you can also note the time span that I previously mentioned.

I've encountered a "luxury" problem in lizard city.. The re-spawn rate is so high and I kill stuff so quickly that I don't really have time to ever loot stuff. Other views on this is welcome.

P.S.
Submitting a lil' pic showing the corpses accumulated in just a couple of minutes of hunting lizards.

You're just bad. l2p

You're just bad. l2p

Guess I am bad.. I better head off and learn to play then!
Thank you for the illuminating comment and go somewhere else and stick your cheese wit into some other thread m8eypoo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom