• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [LoC] In need of governours!

zniC

o hio
Reaction score
NO SPOTS LEFT

Hello, I recently became one of four kings in LoC (Legacy of Crusaders).
I'm King Niborz, and I will rule the north reign; Kingdom of Namir.
To start, I need four governours.

A governour
- Should be polite.
- Should be trustworthy and loyal to his King, and his reign.
- Should know a bit about roleplaying.

Requirements:

More than one year in OTServers, should have past experience of being a tutor or higher rated positions, and should be talking decent english, and should be serious.

If you are interested, please read more in the LoC board; http://otland.net/forumdisplay.php?f=73

When you know the basics you might want to post your application, right?

Application template
Nickname:
Referrers: <optional>
Past OTServ experience:
Free time per day~:
Do you like roleplaying?:
Please dont post your application before you've read the content in the LoC: General information board.

Sincereley,
King Niborz of Namir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, King Niborz of Namir.

I'd like to be one of the governour.

Name: Mark

Nickname: Real nickname: 'Markje', tibia nickname: 'Xenios'

Past OTServ experience:

I got 2 years of tibia & ot experience also had a rpg server with 45 players on it I think I've played 30 servers or something near that which were rpg. I'm friendly to people as long as they are nice to me to. If somebody is spamming to me I'll ingore him/her and not get ting angry

also I don't kill people when they break the rules but i'll punish them with a ban or drop them in a jail for a period of
a day/week/month, but that will be depending what he/she did
and why

Free time per day~: 5-8 hours

Do you like roleplaying?: yes, I do because it's more fun and you can make levels. you can also make frends, guilds and doing quest with a team ect~

I'll be loyal and trustworty to the king

Regards, Markje

Last edited:

Name: Kristopher

Nickname: kriiillee/krille09 - ingame: Krille

Past OTServ experience: I got 2-3 years on tibia & open tibia,
I had many servers rpg, been gamemaster like 10 server, serious servers...
Why sould I a governour? I'm nice to peoples, not to them who are angry or swearing to me, them will punish with insult/jail - Botters will get banned, 1day, 1 week, 1 month...

Free time per day~: From 15-16:00 to 21-23:00 at swedish time... we say like 8-10/hours at day :)

Do you like roleplaying?:
Ohh my godness! most serious worlds/OT find new place, get level... serious! :D

Last edited:
Hello, King Niborz of Namir.

I'd like to be one of the governour.

Name: Mark

Nickname: Real nickname: 'Markje', tibia nickname: 'Xenios'

Past OTServ experience:

I got 2 years of tibia & ot experience also had a rpg server with 45 players on it I think I've played 30 servers or something near that which were rpg. I'm friendly to people as long as they are nice to me to. If somebody is spamming to me I'll ingore him/her and not get ting angry

also I don't kill people when they break the rules but i'll punish them with a ban or drop them in a jail for a period of
a day/week/month, but that will be depending what he/she did
and why

Free time per day~: 5-8 hours

Do you like roleplaying?: yes, I do because it's more fun and you can make levels. you can also make frends, guilds and doing quest with a team ect~

I'll be loyal and trustworty to the king

Regards, Markje

Congratulations, you're now one of the four governours in Namir! :)
Be proud!

And Krille, I'm sorry but your english is not that good. I'm sorry, your application is denied. Although, you could be one of my guards.

Hello, here comes my application form.
I also posted this on the evil forum.

Name: Andreas.
Nickname: SyoN / Lord Farfar
Past OTServ experience: I am a self-taught mapper that is actually quite good at it, I have been Tutor and GM on some newbie servers.
Instead of making OTS, I like to play them and actually look at other peoples custom map.
Free time per day~: I am going in school and quits normaly around 3 every day, and rest of the day I am spending at the computer.
Do you like roleplaying?: Yes, I love it but I am not roleplaying that much since there is quite few to roleplay with.

As I said on the "evil" forum, I'm thinking of it.

Basically ... help me and maintain the stability of the northern reign, Namir.

Back