• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [LoC team] Searching

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
The LoC staff team is searching for new members that would come into the team.

Members are trustfull people and people who do their jobs. We are doing a good job for now and we hope to continue that.

We are searching for:

C++ programer: Open 1/2
Mapper: open 1/2
Scripter: Open 1/2
Hoster: Closed 1/1
Web Designer: Opened 0/1
Forum Administrators: Closed 4/4
Story Writers: Opened 0/2
Gamemasters: Closed 4/4
Tutors: Opened 0/2
Platinum Users: Opened 0/?

This is all we currently need. If you wish to join us post your application in the LoC section. Your application should include name, information about you, your ot knowledge, a piece of your work and referrences. References is optional, if you have references there are more posibilities for you.

Kind Regards,
//LoC Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated List. I have added the platinum account users. To get one you will have to donate to the project. Remember that I used "donate" so that doesn't mean you'll get anything exept the account. Platinum account is a VIP Acc. Only available for people who donate now. Afterwards there will be no way to gain a VIP acc.

Advantages: There will be a VIP island zone to hunt, mansions will be available. Seller that buys and sells items that you wouldn't normaly find in a store. Also new vocation types. This will be updated as soon as we can.

Well. Im a pretty good scripter and i can map a little. Im serious guy and im truswordy.. If i wasnt serious i wouldnt answer im not some regular noob who is fucking with ppls minds.Sure i can be a scripter if you want. But if you want me as your scripter i want a account on the server. Contact [email protected] for more info . :)

If I'm not wrong I believe this project has closed since quite some time.

I remember it ... I was a king/emperor but then suddenly didn't hear a shit about it anymore

for a second i thought it was this month.. heh might wanna close this thread due to inactivity

Back