• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Logging in with "fake" protocol 1100

mindswiped

Reaction score
Hey, I play on a OT which happens to have a protection that doesn't allow any other clients but theirs to login.
I have managed to edit entergame.lua to get to the characters list, also edited some lines from game.cpp with the protocol "1100", but when I press enter with a selected char it gives me the error "Only Clients with Protocol 11 allowed"
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Hello mindswiped,

We're not helping you out with that here, cheating isn't welcome in this community, if you want to do, do it yourself, there are plenty of tutorials on how to handle stuff on OTClient around, with a bit of reading and understanding on code you'll be able to easily achieve what you plan to, if the server owner's security bases only on poor versioning. Thanks for understanding.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Back