• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Logging On At School!!

Neofighter

Reaction score
wuts up every1
well im sitting here in class and ive been trying to get online my otserver but there the school has a filter sytem on it. It wont let me get on the tibia site but i downloaded a client off another site and a ip changer. But when i try to loggin a OT it says it cannot connect. I was wondering if anyone knew any tricks to get past this?

You have to be 100% that you're entering with the correct IP, Client and if the OT it's online.

And if that information it's correct the you should think of logging in your house :p.

Many schools have filter for the students, so dont let them play games or check bad internet sites (;D).

i know the server is online and that im typing the right ip address

the school does have a filter system against games but the ip is the same as the site and the site is not block so i was thinking there may be a way for me to loggon from school

It says ~

Cannot connect to login server.
Error: Connection refused. (10061)

Last edited:
Same with the school filter at my school, so lets do our work, and play once we get home? :p

I failed 1 year at school because I didn't care about it. So had to do the year all over again.

your so lucky that you can even open the computers at school i cant play at school or do anything for computers except in computer lesson and in home i play only in the week ends :(

Back